Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip. Making this dip is so easy! You simply place everything into a food processor (or blender) and puree! I like to dip fresh veggies, crackers and tortilla chips into this jalapeno cilantro lime dip for some light snacking!
This is a tasty Southwestern dressing that goes great on just about anything. Salads, tacos, tortilla chips, toastdas, rolled tacos, burritos, fish, eggs, chicken, etc,. Add the pickled jalapeños, cilantro and scallion and pulse just until combined. You can have Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip
- Prepare 1 of EX LG Fresh Avocado.
- You need 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Real Mayonnaise Or Mexican Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Prepare 2 of LG Deseeded Jalepenos.
- You need Dash of Fresh Ground Pepper.
- You need Dash of Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Lime Juice.
Season the dip with salt and pepper and serve with tortilla chips or crudités. Make Ahead This jalapeno avocado dressing is not only a great tasting and healthy salad dressing (that can be made vegan…see recipe), but it can also be used as a crudité dip. It's similar to a healthy ranch dressing, but with the zing of cilantro and spice of jalapeno. If you are sensitive to spicy but enjoy the jalapeno flavor, add only half the.
Mike's Avocado Jalapeno Cilantro Dressing Or Dip step by step
- Blend everything together. Add an additional avocado if you'd like it thicker..
- Chill in fridge for an hour..
- Try this on a Mexican salad or any other Mexican dish..
- This dressing goes great with nachos as well. Enjoy!.
For the Salsa Dip: Add all the ingredients (black beans, peppers, onion, cilantro and avocado, tomatoes or corn, if using) to a large mixing bowl and toss until well incorporated. In a blender, food processor or Nutri-Bullet, add the oil, lime juice, agave or honey, salt, cumin and cilantro. If you want to use this Dreamy, Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce as a dip or spread, you shouldn't have to thin it at all. Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and season with extra salt and pepper if needed.