Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli. Skip to Tortilla-Crusted Cod with Cilantro-Lime Rice content. Meanwhile, combine rice, corn, beans, lime juice and cilantro in a microwave-safe bowl. To prepare aioli, combine cilantro, mayonnaise, serrano, and minced garlic, stirring well.
This cilantro, jalapeno, and garlic aioli is surprisingly versatile as a dressing, topping or dip. Blend mayonnaise, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, garlic, lime juice, cumin, and salt together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Now I am making it again tonight for baked cod. You can cook Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli
- It’s of For the fish.
- Prepare 2 lbs of cod fillets.
- Prepare 1 bag of pretzels.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of each; garlic powder, white pepper, and paprika.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of For the aioli.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 bunch of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Juice of half a lime.
- It’s Dash of tobasco sauce, optional.
Spoon over fillets; sprinkle with cilantro. Place lime slices over each; drizzle with butter. My daughter typically is not a big cod fan and she has requested it several times. It's the middle of winter, but this recipe will evoke feelings of summer evenings spent with good friends around a good meal.
Brad's pretzel crusted cod with cilantro lime aioli step by step
- Pulse pretzels in a blender or food processor until they are super fine. You will need 1 1/2 to 2 cups total pretzel crumbs..
- Mix all aioli ingredients in a bowl. Chill for 1 hour..
- Set up the breading line. First the flour. Mix spices into flour. Then egg. Then pretzel crumbs..
- Heat oil in a lg fry pan over medium low heat. Dredge fish in flour. The egg. Then pretzel. Fry until golden brown. 5-6 minutes a side..
- Drain on paper towels. Garnish with aioli and cilantro leaves. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
I am fortunate enough to have a fantastic cook as a husband and I have to give him credit for this incredible meal. Pretzel buns are not required, but after discovering them. Recipe for cilantro aioli Mayonesa de cilantro style mayonnaise sauce made with egg, oil, fresh cilantro, lime and garlic. Since the potato chip-crust adds saltiness to the fish recipe, the aioli recipe takes this into account and no salt is added to the aioli used here. I especially loved the Chile-Cilantro Aioli.