Mike's Garlic Parsley Cilantro Pesto. Hand chop the garlic, parsley, cilantro, and almonds. Combine the pesto mixture with the oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well mixed. Serve as a dipping sauce with the tortitas de papas cruda y elote.
I serve it atop Eggs Scrambled in Cumin and Corn. Cilantro & mint based pestos are common in India. Nettles pesto, or even chickweed pesto is a favorite among herbalists & homesteaders. You can cook Mike's Garlic Parsley Cilantro Pesto using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Parsley Cilantro Pesto
- Prepare of ● For The Pesto.
- Prepare 2 Bunches of Fresh Parsley [stems left on – rinsed].
- Prepare 2 Bunches of Fresh Cilantro [stems left on – rinsed].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic [or 1 cup whole].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 Can of Chicken Or Vegetable Broth [reserve half].
- You need 1/2 of Lemon Squeezed.
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Quality Olive Oil.
- It’s of ● For The Options.
- Prepare of Nuts [your choice].
Cilantro Parsley Pesto (gluten-free, contains dairy). The combination of cilantro and parsley tastes great and is a nice variation to the traditional pesto recipe if you don't have basil around or want a change in flavor. Its so easy to make your own Pesto! You only need six ingredients for this really easy Cilantro Parsley Pesto Sauce recipe.
Mike's Garlic Parsley Cilantro Pesto step by step
- Here's what you'll need. Broth not pictured..
- Rough chop your vegetables. Add all ingredients together except for your reserves or garnishments..
- Pulse in blender until your pesto achieves a grassy look. Slowly add your remaining can of chicken broth and blend. You'll want your pesto viscous but moist..
- If possible, allow this easy pesto sauce chill overnight. Garnish with fresh parsley. Enjoy!.
This pesto recipe is great for. There is this restaurant in Charlotte called Cowfish, and it is one of my top three So aaaanyway, there is this one burgushi (their sushi/burger combo rolls) called the Taste Explosion that has this cilantro cashew pesto spread over. My husband liked Simple Garlic and Basil Pesto the best, it was my close second. The parmesan cheese and pine nuts really make that recipe. We both agreed that by far our least favorite was Pesto Sauce.