Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette. This sizzling cilantro-lime Fajita Salad is almost like eating chicken fajita's but without the tortillas, so it's gluten-free too and more healthy. This Fajita Salad definitely exceeded my expectations. This bright cilantro lime vinaigrette recipe, infused with fresh jalapeño and cumin, is delicious tossed with salads, grain bowls, and other dishes!
Divide the salad among plates or bowls. Sprinkle each plate with a little of cheddar and a little of cajita. A delicious homemade lime and cilantro vinaigrette takes this Mexican chopped salad from great to absolutely amazing! You can have Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette
- It’s of Honey Lime vinaigrette.
- You need 2 of Limes juiced.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of Light olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of White vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Chicken Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 of Limes juiced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin (comino).
- It’s 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fajita Salad.
- You need 4 of Chicken breast (cut into stripes).
- It’s 1 of large Yellow onion (peeled and sliced).
- You need 1 of large Yellow bell pepper (seeds removed and sliced).
- You need 2 head of Romaine lettuce (chopped).
- You need 1 of Avocado (sliced).
- You need 3/4 cup of Cherry tomatoes.
Serve it as a side dish or main dish! I tend to gravitate to people who are honest, laugh at my jokes, and willingly share recipes. The only change I made to the lime-cilantro dressing was to add a dash of chipotle chili powder and a dash of cumin. Before adding these, the recipe was a little too "bright" and needed some smokiness.
Cilantro Lime Fajita Salad With Honey Lime Vinaigrette instructions
- Place all ingredients for Honey Lime vinaigrette in blender and blend together until everything is well blended. Then refrigerate..
- Using same blender (don't need to wash out), place all ingredients for marinade in blender and purée..
- Pour 1/2 marinade into ziplock bag and add chicken to marinade.
- Pour other 1/2 of marinade in ziplock bag and add sliced bell pepper and onion..
- Let them marinade overnight or for several hours..
- Prepare salad by placing lettuce, avocado sliced, and cherry tomatoes on each plates..
- Heat a large sauté pan on high. Add onion and bell pepper (not the marinade) to hot pan and cook quickly until the veggies are still crisp but golden brown in spots. Remove from pan and keep warm..
- In same pan add chicken and marinade and cook until chicken is no longer pink, and slightly caramelized. Then toss in onion and bell pepper..
- Top salads with chicken mix. And drizzle with the cilantro lime vinaigrette..
Chicken Fajita Salad Recipe Chicken Recipes Salad Chicken Fish Recipes Honey Lime Vinaigrette Vinaigrette Recipe Paleo Recipes Real Food Recipes If you wanted to omit the bacon and the ranch, you could. But why would you ever omit bacon from anything! Salad with Grilled Chicken, Avocado & Tomato with Honey-Lime, Cilantro Vinaigrette. For the Vinaigrette: In a blender combine lime juice, honey, rice vinegar, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper and pulse mixture until cilantro has been finely chopped. This Orzo Salad is loaded with sweet mangoes, hearty black beans, fresh corn, crunchy peppers, creamy avocado, punchy red onions and cilantro all doused with the most incredible tangy sweet heat Chipotle Honey Lime Vinaigrette!