Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos. Avocado Chicken Burritos with Cilantro Sauce. The flavor is very subtle but it makes for a juice and delicious burrito. And if that wasn't enough, serve the burritos with a creamy cilantro and avocado dipping sauce.
Topped with Avocado Salsa, this easy Mexican inspired chicken dinner is hard to resist! Tender Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. This paleo chicken recipe is topped with a fresh. You can have Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos
- It’s 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Avocado – sliced.
- It’s 1 of Vine ripe tomato – diced.
- Prepare 2 of Limes – halved.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Fresh cilantro – chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Salsa verde.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Tajin brand clasico seasoning.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Chipotle chile powder.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Sea salt.
My favorite thing about avocados is their creamy texture and the fact that they are a super healthy source of fat. You know it's going to be a great day when you dress your salad up with this delicious creamy avocado dressing. Not to hammer all of you vinaigrette salad dressers out there, but I'm on. These chicken and avocado burritos are wrapped in cassava flour tortillas, making them gluten-free and paleo-friendly.
Cilantro lime chicken avocado burritos instructions
- Juice one lime into a small bowl and add Tajin seasoning and chile powder..
- Grill chicken over medium heat while brushing occasionally with lime juice/seasoning mix..
- Spread sour cream into center of tortillas and add tomato and avocado..
- Once cooked slice chicken and place into tortillas, juice remaining lime over sliced chicken and add in cilantro, salsa verde and cheese. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and sea salt..
- Fold ends of tortillas and role burritos so that they are flat on the sides. Place burritos on griddle for 2-3 min per side, or until tortilla becomes crispy..
- Enjoy with a side of sour cream..
Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and I'm already dreaming up all the delicious Mexican food I'm gonna make. This Cilantro Lime Chicken is wonderfully versatile, healthy and prep ahead so you so you can throw your marinated cilantro lime chicken on the grill or stove the second you are craving dinner. Just be prepared for a satisfyingly delicious punch of tangy, garlicky, fiestalicious flavor! It begins with brown rice, then it's covered in a creamy avocado, vibrant cilantro and a zesty lime mixture. It requires minimal ingredients but together they create something completely delicious!