Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce. Great recipe for Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce.. Brad's crab florentine manicotti w/ parmesan, basil, caper sauce. A quick and easy baked salmon topped with crispy panko and parmesan in bright and tasty lemon cream sauce.
Serve cod with sauce on top. See great recipes for lemon & chilli cod loin with butternut squash & sweetcorm mash, minted peas, creamy potato & cream sauce too! In medium bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise,lemon juice, cayenne and parsley; season to taste with salt and pepper. You can cook Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce
- It’s of for the cod.
- You need 1 1/2-2 pound of cod fillet.
- You need 1 tbs of evoo.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- It’s of for the sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of evoo.
- You need 1 of large shallot chopped.
- It’s 2 of large cloves garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream sherry.
- It’s of juice of 3 small limes.
- You need 3/4 cup of loose chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 pint of 30% whipping cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Parmesan Panko Crusted Cod recipe is a great way to introduce fish into your diet as well as to your children. We've all heard about Parmesan Crusted Chicken and if you have tried it know what a mouth-watering delight it is. While it sounds complicated, it is a relatively easy recipe to make. Combine Parmesan, panko, and softened butter in a mixing bowl.
Brad's panko parmesan crusted cod with cilantro lime cream sauce instructions
- Rinse and pat dry cod fillet..
- Place in a baking dish. Brush on evoo and sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix panko and parmesan. Crust fillet with the mixture.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes. Turn on broiler to low and broil another five minutes or until crust browns.
- Meanwile in a large frying pan add evoo and shallots. Saute until they become translucent.
- Add garlic and saute one more minute.
- Add wine, sherry, and lime juice. Let simmer until reduced by 3/4.
- Add cilantro and simmer one more minute.
- Add cream and bouillon simmer until mixture thickens. About 3-4 more minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve cod with sauce on top. Enjoy.
Place cod on prepared baking sheet. Divide topping evenly between cod fillets, pressing firmly into place. Parmesan, mayonnaise and breadcrumbs may seen an unlikely pairing for fish, but they create a flavor-packed crust that helps keep the fish deliciously moist while it bakes. Tilapia, catfish, whitefish, striped bass, haddock or scrod are good choices for the fish. This recipe also works well with chicken.