Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing. It tastes amazing and there is a trick I use to get the onion flavor into the dressing. I add the chopped onion into the dressing with the vinegar instead of adding it in with the cabbage. Love all of these tastes but added more cumin, more fresh cilantro and left out the garlic.
It's got both cumin seed and ground cumin for a double hit of flavor. Oh-and it doubles as a taco topping. This super easy Mexican slaw has my favorite ingredients of cilantro, cumin, and lime with a tangy vinaigrette dressing. You can cook Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of squeeze of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 head of small-medium cabbage, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled and julienne with a grater.
- You need 3 of small radishes, grated.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
A perfect complement to any meal! One of my favorite ways to maintain my long term weight loss success is to load up on crunchy, hearty veggies at mealtime. Make the coleslaw dressing: Combine the Greek yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, salt, pepper, jalapeño (if using), green onions and garlic in a blender or food processor, and pulse briefly until the mixture is combined. (Or alternately, if you would rather not use a blender to make the coleslaw dressing recipe, you can just finely-chop the. Toss the slaw ingredients into a large bowl.
Coleslaw with cumin cilantro dressing instructions
- Thinly slice cabbage. Use a grater to julienne the carrot and radishes. Chop the cilantro up and place everything in a large bowl..
- In a smaller bowl, mix the vinegar, mustard, lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper..
- Pour dressing on the coleslaw and let it chill out a few hours in the fridge before eating. I always make coleslaw the night before to let the flavors sink in. Great recipe for a potluck or entertaining, make it the night before and you're good to go!.
In a small bowl measure in the cumin, coriander and chili powder. Add in the honey and lime juice, then whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss the slaw in the dressing right before serving. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and then stir until everything is well coated.