Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs. Today I made for you my version of Cilantro Lime Chicken Kabobs! It's free and you will never. Cilantro Lime Chicken Skewers can be made on the grill or in the oven and are packed with flavor from a delicious homemade marinade with fresh cilantro, lime juice, garlic, cumin, and paprika.
How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts to an even thickness will help the meat cook more evenly, so you don't have the extremes of raw and dry. Marinate: Marinate the chicken in an acidic. You can cook Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs
- It’s 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- It’s 1 dozen of limes.
- Prepare 1 cup of lime juice.
- It’s 1 packages of skewers.
- It’s 4 each of bell peppers any color.
Easy, juicy, Skillet OR Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken seeping with flavor is a meal in itself or transforms salads, tacos, wraps, in the the best This Cilantro Lime Chicken is wonderfully versatile, healthy and prep ahead so you so you can throw your marinated cilantro lime chicken on the grill or. Chicken cubes are marinated in a chili-lime sauce and then grilled. Serve with white long grain rice and grilled veggies for a delicious dinner. I put the chicken and vegetable kabobs on top of the cilantro lime rice and sprinkled on a little more cilantro.
Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs step by step
- Put chicken in bag and coat with lime juice and diced up fresh cilantro. Let sit 2-4 hours to marinade.
- Open bag of skewers and get ready to put in order.
- While chicken is marinating cut up bell peppers about an inch square.
- Cut up limes to make each piece a quarter of the lime.
- Take chicken out of fridge and dice it into about one inch cubes.
- On each skewer layer bell pepper, chicken, lime, bell pepper, chicken, lime…. continue in same order.
- Fire up grill till ready and place on grill rotating about every 5-10 minutes till chicken is cooked through..
The chicken was moist and flavorful thanks to the marinade it sat in all day. The taste is slightly salty from the soy sauce, a little tangy from the lime juice and rice wine vinegar, and has a. A quick and easy Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe. The chicken is perfectly seared on the outside and bursting with juices and flavor from the marinade on the inside. This post may contain affiliate links.