Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce. In a bowl, blend the sour cream, milk, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt, spoon over the poblanos and serve. Vegan Stuffed Poblano Peppers filled with sweet potatoes, black beans, corn and cilantro – served over a flavorful Avocado Crema which is vegan and oil-free!
Add the sour cream, cilantro, garlic, lime juice and salt & pepper to blender or food processor. This dish is packed full of flavors from the shrimp and cheesy pepper stuffings. Mexican stuffed bell peppers made in a pressure cooker come out perfectly tender every time. You can have Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce
- It’s 5 of Bell Peppers.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Taco Seasoning Mix.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water.
- You need of Cilantro-Lime Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
This is the best stuffed peppers recipe, because there's no They are easy to use and your Instant Pot can help you create this delicious recipe for Mexican Stuffed Bell Peppers with Chipotle Lime Sauce! These Paleo stuffed avocados are so satisfying and easy to make! Avocado halves are stuffed with chicken and topped with a simple cilantro lime cream sauce. The full name, so deep breath Paleo Mexican Shredded Chicken Stuffed Avocado with a Cilantro Lime Coconut Milk Cream Sauce!
Stuffed Peppers With Cilantro-Lime Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut four of the peppers in half and scrape out the seeds. Dice half of the remaining pepper and set aside..
- Put the ground beef and diced peppers into a skillet..
- Cook the ground beef and diced peppers on medium to high heat. Should be about 7 minutes..
- Drain the beef..
- Add taco seasoning package and 3/4 cup of water. Stir..
- Fill each pepper with the beef/diced pepper combo. (I used the back of a spoon to pack it in so it would stay together more easily)..
- Bake peppers on 350 for 15 minutes..
- While peppers are in the oven, make the cilantro-lime sauce..
- Mix together the sour cream, cilantro, garlic and juice from one lime. I didn't have a food processor, so I finely chopped the cilantro and garlic. If you have a processor, you can put everything in and mix it that way..
- Take peppers out of the oven, put shredded cheese on top, then put back in the oven for 2-3 minutes, until cheese is melted..
- You can put the cilantro-lime sauce on top or on the side. I put it on the side for dipping..
Feed a crowd by doubling the recipe or squirrel a few away for lunch the next day If you get a chance to try this Healthy Stuffed Peppers with Cilantro Avocado Sauce, let me know! You can leave me a comment here (LOVE. These stuffed mini peppers will be your new favorite party appetizer! Filled with cilantro lime rice and pineapple salsa, they're healthy and delicious. These stuffed mini peppers are the perfect summer party appetizer!