Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps. Cilantro Lime Shrimp Wraps from Delish.com are the perfect weeknight dinner. "Cilantro lime" is a flavor profile we never get over: It's got a kick from cumin, the tang from lime juice, and fresh zing from cilantro. Tips for Making Lettuce Wrapped Ground Turkey Tacos. The only cooking I had to do for this was the actually ground turkey part and if you do a good Instead of adding salsa to this taco I made a quick Cilantro Lime Crema for my boys to top their tacos with … which basically means I throw everything.
Lean, healthful, full of flavor, GARLIC, ground turkey, I'll take a lettuce wrap and hold the tortilla, leave off the cheese and bring on the cilantro. Lettuce wraps filled with spicy chickpeas topped with a creamy cilantro sauce. These quick and flavorful lettuce wraps make a filling fiber filled meatless lunch or dinner in minutes! You can have Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps
- You need of Wrap Ingredients.
- It’s 2 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground meat of choice (I used ground turkey for this particular recipe).
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare 1 of container of Hummus.
- It’s 1 bunch of of Cilantro.
- You need 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 of Bottle of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of Optional Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheese (optional).
- You need 1 of Rice (Optional).
Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are packed with intense flavor that is almost too addicting to put down. Every bite has tender meat, crunchy veggies and These Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are delicious, nutritious and full of flavor. If you are looking for more recipes that are healthy and delicious add these. These easy to make Thai Lettuce Wraps are super delicious and healthy.
Trav's Cilantro Lime Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Heat pan, brown ground meat of choice.
- Finely chop peppers and onions..
- Heat seperate pan with olive oil and saute peppers and onions with salt and pepper to taste..
- Peel and dice Avocados. Set aside..
- Once peppers and onions are finished, combine meat, peppers, and avocados together. Add 1 3/4 cups of Balsamic Vinaigrette to mixture and cook on low. Add salt, black pepper, and garlic to taste..
- Slice limes into wedges and set aside..
- Finely dice Cilantro and set aside..
- Cut heads off of Romaine lettuce and set aside. Since we are using the lettuce as the wrap, the outer leaves typically work better..
- Take two leaves of Romaine lettuce and spread hummus on the inside..
- Add meat, pepper, onion, avocado, balsamic mix to wrap..
- Finish off with Cilantro and Lime! There are many things you can add to this such as rice, cheese, etc. This is a healthier option we chose. Enjoy!.
They're naturally vegan + paleo + gluten free. These Thai Lettuce Wraps are everything in my world right now. They're packed full of tasty veggies and crunchy water chestnuts all swimming. More lettuce wraps I love are BLT Lettuce Wraps, Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and Asian Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps Tips. Look for lettuce leaves that are large and sturdy such as I have also made the crock-pot taco chilli, and the cilantro lime rice.