Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas. This cilantro lime flank steak is the way to my heart right now. We are talking hearty and satisfying and delicious and flavorful and This is a slightly easier version that these flank steak fajitas I shared a few years ago, but it's the same idea. There are SO many different options.
When cooking flank steak, there are three major tricks for the most tender, flavorful flank steak, which are… Flank Steak Fajitas are quick to make for a healthy Mexican dinner or to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Any night can be a fiesta with this easy recipe. Optional accompaniments: grated cheese, salsa, guacamole, sour cream, fresh chopped cilantro. You can cook Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas using 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas
- You need 1 1/2 lb of Flank steak.
- Prepare 2 of Poblano peppers.
- Prepare 6 of burrito sized tortillas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded Monterey cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of Green Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Green onions, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Serrano chile, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 of Poblano pepper, seeded and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of Black Bean Corn Salsa.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- It’s 1/4 of white onion, diced.
- You need 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 7 1/2 oz of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 7 1/2 oz of super sweet corn.
- You need 1 of fresh lime juice, splash.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
Instructions: Combine lime juice, fajita seasoning. Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy Using tender flank steak, you can make an amazing and easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Time to wow your family with an. Chili Lime Steak Fajitas are the absolute BEST Steak Fajitas I've ever had.
Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas instructions
- Place the cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, green onions, chile, pepper, and salt in a blender set on a "sauce" setting..
- Blend until a smooth sauce is formed..
- Place steak on a flat surface and tenderize with a meat mallet..
- Place steak in a gallon size plastic bag..
- Add half the green sauce to the steak and marinate in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours..
- Prepare the salsa..
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, and cilantro and add to a medium bowl..
- Add the beans, corn, lime juice, and salt to the bowl and stir to combine..
- Remove the steak 30 minutes prior to grilling to bring closer to room temperature..
- Remove the steak from the bag and add to a medium-high preheated grill; add 2 poblano peppers to the grill as well over indirect heat..
- Cook for 4 minutes per side to achieve a medium-rare internal temperature. Rotate the peppers after flipping the steak..
- Remove the steak from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes..
- While the steak is resting, lay out the tortillas; heat in a moist paper towel if they are not fresh..
- Slice the steak into manageable pieces and add to the tortillas..
- Repeat the same for the peppers..
- Top with the salsa, cheese, sour cream, the remaining green sauce, and grilled peppers..
These fresh and flavorful steak fajitas, marinated in lime juice, garlic and Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix, are served with grilled peppers and onions for a quick and complete meal that's totally restaurant quality (but value priced!). Recipe: Chili-Lime Steak Fajitas. by Emma Christensen. Since discovering how easy it is to cook amazing flank steak at home, I have become rather obsessed with fajitas. As in, we've had them for dinner at least once a week for the past several weeks — sometimes just the two. Simply Scratch » Flank Steak Tacos with Cilantro Lime Marinade.