baked salmon w tomato cilantro relish. The quick bake results in perfectly tender, flaky salmon, the cilantro lime sauce provides amazing flavor, and the tomato avocado salsa takes it to the next level with fresh summer produce. You can eat it as-is or serve it with a green salad or some rice or cauli rice. baked salmon w tomato cilantro relish Tyler B Bushkill, Pennsylvania. Roasted Salmon With Tomato Basil Relish Salmon goes especially well with relishes, salsas, and other sauces used to flavor it before, during, or after cooking.
Place the salmon fillets onto the foil, sprinkle with basil, top with tomato slices, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Place salmon, skin side down, on a piece of foil, sprinkle with lime juice, garlic salt, and cumin, then put the foil on a rimmed cookie sheet. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray. You can have baked salmon w tomato cilantro relish using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of baked salmon w tomato cilantro relish
- Prepare 1 piece of Salmon.
- You need 1/2 each of white onion diced.
- You need 1/2 each of tomato diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cranberry pear balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of salt and white pepper.
- You need 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro chopped.
To the center of the foil, lay lemon slices in an even layer. I love salmon and mango together but this was just okay. My tomato didn't have much flavor so that may have something to do with it. I prefer my own recipe of salmon with mango puree: salmon fillet breaded in a mix of ground toasted almonds and sesame seeds then pan fried in olive/sesame oils; topped with a puree of mango sauteed garlic and red pepper rice wine vinegar and a bit of sugar.
baked salmon w tomato cilantro relish instructions
- coat salmon filet in olive oil, salt and pepper. bake at 350°F for 25 mins..
- sauté onions in olive oil, then add tomato, deglaze with vinegar. remove from heat. add cilantro, salt and pepper..
- plate salmon, then top with relish..
Bring mixture to a simmer then stir in cilantro. Reduce heat to medium and add the salmon back to the skillet. Salmon, white onion diced, tomato diced, olive oil, cranberry pear balsamic vinegar, salt and white pepper, fresh cilantro chopped KatieVedder. Great use for leftover wing sauce. Serve the tomato mixture over fish.