Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice. Where do you sit on the whole cauliflower rice thing? I've come to learn that people on the internet have very strong opinions. Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice is inspired by my Cilantro Lime Rice recipe, only made low-carb with riced cauliflower in it's place.
Cilantro lime cauliflower rice recipe Is the perfect side dish for dinner! Cauliflower rice, or cauli-rice, is a quick and easy side dish made of grated. This cilantro lime cauliflower rice recipe is one of my absolute favorites as it incorporates bold garlic flavors with fresh lime and cilantro. You can cook Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
- You need 1/2 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 of juice and zest from 1 lime.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Cauliflower rice is a perfect side dish, especially when you're looking for something with a little less carbs than traditional rice, but don't want to sacrifice on taste! A touch of rich coconut cream takes it to the next level! Made with lemon, cilantro, chicken, and cauliflower rice. This one-pan skillet recipe makes for fast and easy meal prep.
Paleo whole30 – Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice instructions
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place in the food processor until it is a rice consistency..
- Melt oil and ghee in medium heat.
- Add cauliflower and saute for 5-10 minutes until it is a rice consistency..
- After cauliflower is done add lime and cilantro..
Never did I think, dream, imagine! Cilantro lime cauliflower rice is just about the simplest little side dish to serve on taco night or as a base for your low carb burrito bowls! I made this tonight to go with sheet pan shrimp fajitas. Chicken Kebabs and Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice for a light and healthy meal -perfect for summer! Grate cauliflower florets or pulse in a food processor until it resembles rice.