Poached fish with Lime and Cilantro. This avocado cilantro lime toast with poached egg recipe is inspired by a close friend of mine who shares my love for avocado. One of my favorite ways to eat toast is with avocado. Avocados are loaded with healthy, monounsaturated fat.
Served on a bed of brothy couscous and sprinkled with crispy shallots & garlic. I've recently discovered Alison Roman and have become obsessed with her recipes. Make the lime cilantro drizzle: mix together all of the ingredients for the drizzle and set aside to let the flavors merge. You can cook Poached fish with Lime and Cilantro using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Poached fish with Lime and Cilantro
- It’s 1 of fish fillet of your choice.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of some diced red,yellow pepper and onion.
Heat the olive oil for the poached salmon in a deep pan just large enough to fit your salmon. Most recipes for cold poached salmon include a dill sauce. My family, perhaps from all the years living in Asia, has an affinity for cilantro, lime and peppers so I chose instead to use the green sauce from my Peruvian Chicken recipe. In the morning I decorated the platter with fresh cilantro and layered slices of lime over the fish.
Poached fish with Lime and Cilantro step by step
- Add water to sauce pan ,on low heat ,lay on fish fillet ,add garlic,some diced peppers and onion,about 4 mins poach on this side ,then carefully flip.
- After flip ,add salt and pepper ,white wine ,cilantro,let it cook another 3 mins.
- Arrange on serving plate,top with my hot sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364794-kanyas-hot-sauce.
Season halibut with salt and pepper then arrange in skillet. Serve halibut with rice on the side. Place fish and rice on plate and divide the sauce amongst the plates. Be generous with the sauce-it is delicious! Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and red pepper, if using.