Cilantro Chicken. Can I Cook the Cilantro Lime Chicken on a Grill? Easy Cilantro Lime Chicken is full of the bright fresh flavors of summer. Cook it quickly in a skillet or throw it on the grill for a fast dinner!
Cilantro lime chicken is a classic Southwestern favorite. Crispy Cilantro Lime Chicken is juicy on the inside, golden and crisp on the outside, and cooked in the best sauce! This Cilantro-Lime Chicken Recipe from Delish.com is the best. You can have Cilantro Chicken using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cilantro Chicken
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of handful of cilantro.
- You need 2 of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1 pints of half and half.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
Season chicken with salt and pepper, then add to skillet skin-side down and pour in remaining marinade. Chicken breasts, slow-cooked in Mexican-inspired cilantro-lime salsa, makes tasty taco filling. "This is a nice change from plain chicken tacos. The cilantro really adds a burst of flavor to this recipe." How to make Cilantro Chicken: The cilantro is ground up into the marinade. It coats the chicken before grilling, and then the chicken is brushed with sweet sauce before serving.
Cilantro Chicken step by step
- This is the first recipe I post so please excuse any errors in my posting, I'm happy to answer any questions!.
- Cut your chicken breasts (skinless) into small squares, bite size pieces..
- spoon your butter onto a hot pan and allow it to melt, or if you perfer to use olive oil that works as well!.
- add your chicken and bring down heat from high to right under medium and allow your chicken to slowly cook, keeps it a little juicier..
- while your chicken is cooking, in a blender add your garlic and cilantro and mix. then add your pint of half and half and blend completely..
- next crush your little chicken bouillon cube and add it to the mix. I'm a big fan of salty foods, so if you're like me feel free to add a second one, or add pieces little by little and taste it..
- once your chicken has fully cooked through, turn up the heat and brown just a bit, I like my chicken well done!.
- once your chicken has reached your preferred level of slight browning, add your green sauce and cook on medium heat..
- the sauce will begin to thicken, if it thickens too much feel free to add a splash of milk..
- once it has bubbled on medium heat and has thickened some, serve over white rice..
- your meal is now complete! I've never been a big fan of cilantro, but this dish has delicious flavor! hope everyone enjoys, it's a must try!.
The cilantro adds herbal flavor, melding with the tangy lemon juice and caramelized onions. If you're a fan of cilantro, you'll definitely like this chicken dish. The cilantro adds herbal flavor, melding with. This easy chicken salad recipe is made with scallions, cilantro with a hint of lime. It's a tasty twist I used leftover chicken breast for this, but you can also poach it or make shredded chicken in your.