Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the.
Shrimp Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream. These Shrimp Tacos are an absolute flavor explosion! The combination of spices in this seafood tacos recipe can make the shrimp a little spicy. You can cook Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce
- Prepare of Fish taco.
- You need 4 slice of tilapia.
- It’s 1 of italian breading.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of limes.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 2 of avacado.
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 of jalapeno.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 dash of chili powder.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 1 dash of hot sauce.
- You need 1 dozen of corn tortillas.
Have no fear though; the coolness of the cilantro-lime sour cream sauce balances out the flavor. Spicy pan grilled shrimp tacos loaded with a zest honey cilantro lime slaw and topped with a creamy sriracha sauce. These tacos are spicy, sweet, zesty and bursting with flavor! Keep these grilled fish tacos lean and light – or, for extra richness add this Mexican Secret Sauce (there is a vegan version too) or this delicious Peruvian Green Sauce! lime wedges.
Fish taco with spicy cilantro lime sauce step by step
- take the 2 eggs put in bowl and whip til smooth mixture.
- dip talapia in egg mixture then in breading.
- put breaded talapia in preheated frying pan with olive oil.
- cook til fish for 5 min or until flakey.
- to make the fish sauce take mayo, sour cream, 1 diced jalapeno, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, and spices and mix together in bowl.
- squeeze 1/4 of lime to fish sauce and a couple dashes of whatever hot sauce you prefer and mix in.
- put cooked fish, fish sauce, sliced cabbage, sliced avacado, and diced jalapeno inside a double layered corn tortilla.
- squeeze lime on top and enjoy.
Spicy fish TACO bowls extra stuff: First: I like to use cod for fish tacos because it's a white fish that's a little firmer and won't completely fall Secondly: If you are comfortable frying things, you should make these Crispy Fish Tacos with Jalapeño Sauce (which are actually. The char gives them a lot of extra flavor and makes them more pliable. What kind of hot sauce should I use? In the test kitchen, we like Cholula or Tapatio, but Tabasco or even Sriracha would be delicious! Cumin, coriander, and paprika lend these fish tacos a delightfully warm, smoky flavor.