Floridian Slaw, yes the one with Apples.
You can cook Floridian Slaw, yes the one with Apples using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Floridian Slaw, yes the one with Apples
- Prepare of Slaw.
- It’s 1 of large granny Smith apple.
- It’s 1 cup of sauerkraut.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of large gala apple.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of grapes.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
Floridian Slaw, yes the one with Apples step by step
- Rinse and drain the sauerkraut. Cut the grapes in half..
- Peel the apples and slice into matchsticks. Add the lemon juice coating all the apple matchsticks..
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup..
- Mix all the slaw ingredients together. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix again..
- Chill and serve I hope you enjoy!!.