Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad. An easy, good-for-you soup that will warm you up on a cold day. Serve with freshly baked bread for a filling supper or lunch. Carrot and coriander soup is Tesco veg grower Ben's favourite, especially after a hard day out in the fields.
A recipe for Mangetout and Carrot Salad with method, ingredients, reviews and similar recipes. At this stage if you want to serve a hot vegetable salad, add the carrots and mangetout, season well and stir over a low heat. Use a hand mixer to blend shallots, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt, carrot juice, coriander seeds, and vegetable oil. You can have Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad
- You need 4 of thin carrots.
- You need 250 g of mangetout.
- It’s 1 of shallot.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt – use smoked sea salt if you have it.
- You need 1 of small bunch of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of your favourite sprouted seeds (bean, peas, lentils…).
- You need 1 tsp of chilli powder (optional).
- Prepare 200 g of firm fresh tofu (optional).
Strain through a fine sieve set over a bowl, then mix thin, raw carrot strips with the dressing. Try our easy to follow warm carrot salad recipe. Halve the red chilli, lengthways and remove seeds if preferred. Finely chop roots from coriander and reserve Peel and slice carrots.
Warm carrot, mangetout and coriander salad instructions
- Chop the shallots and cut the carrots in small strips (if you like them soft) or chunkier if you like them crunchy. They will only cook for a few minutes.from bs4 import BeautifulSoup.
- Add the shallot, the spices and the salt to a wok and fry them in the oil for a minute or so on very low fire.
- Add the carrots and toss them so that the spices spread evenly on them..
- In the meantime, remove the little stalks from the mangetout – didn't know they came in purple too! Cut the tofu in small cubes if using..
- Add the mangetout (and the tofu) to the wok and cook for another 4-5 minutes tossing frequently.
- In the meantime, chop the coriander. Remove from heat, then add the sprouts (these are mung beans and lentils) and the coriander. Mix to serve..
Place into a saucepan and cover with cold water. All Reviews for Warm Carrot and Lentil Salad. This Carrot and Coriander Salad is a light and sweet salad that is delicious with a curry. A great way to add some extra vegetables to your meal. This features three of my favourite ingredients – lime, coriander and carrot – fantastic!