Cinnamon Rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the BEST! Everyone that makes them falls in love!
Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- Prepare of Additional 1 cup flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of Flosting.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Melt butter in a pan. Add milk and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved and remove from heat..
- Add the yeast and leave for 10 minutes..
- Add 4 cups of flour into the mixture and combine..
- Let the dough rise for an hour..
- While waiting for the dough to rise, prepare the filling by combining the brown sugar, butter and cinnamon powder..
- Combine the extra cup of flour to the dough, baking powder and salt and add to the dough..
- Knead the dough for at least 10 minutes until smooth..
- Shape into a rectangle and evenly spread the filling..
- Roll the dough into a cylindrical shape and cut into small sizes..
- Place in a greased pan and rest for another 30 minutes..
- Bake for 25 minutes on 180° celcius..
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe! I asked his mom how to make homemade cinnamon rolls, and I've been making them ever since. When I married him, I discovered that my husband's family has the best cinnamon roll recipe!