Cinnamon Rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the BEST! Everyone that makes them falls in love!
Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s of In order to make the dough, you’ll need;.
- You need of · 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of · 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s of · 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare of · ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of · 3 tablespoons of butter/ Margarine.
- Prepare of · ¾ cup of milk.
- It’s of For the filling;.
- You need of · 3 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s of · ¾ cup of brown/white sugar.
- Prepare of For the glaze;.
- Prepare of · 3 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- It’s of · ½ cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of · ¼ cup of milk.
Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Directions; Step 1: In a bowl, mix together flour sugar baking powder and salt..
- Step 2: Cut in softened butter/ margarine and mix it using your hands..
- Step 3: Add milk as you continue mixing with your hands till you form soft dough. You can take out the dough from the bowl and continue mixing on a lightly floured surface to achieve the desired texture of the dough..
- Step 4: Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle that is about ¼ inch thick..
- Step 5: In a small bowl mix the brown/white sugar and cinnamon..
- Step 6: Spread the butter on the rolled out dough, followed by the crumbly mixture of cinnamon and sugar..
- Step 7: Roll up the rectangle and slightly pinch the edges to seal it, then with a sharp knife slice into 12 rolls. If you want them a little smaller you can make up to 16 rolls..
- Step 8: Place your rolls on a non-stick baking tray or grease it with butter/ margarine if it is non- stick then bake for 20-25 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius..
- Step 9: For the glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a bowl and stir until smooth..
- Step 10: Once the rolls are done drizzle the glaze while they are still warm so that the glaze will melt into the cracks making every bite full of deliciousness..
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe! I asked his mom how to make homemade cinnamon rolls, and I've been making them ever since. When I married him, I discovered that my husband's family has the best cinnamon roll recipe!