Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon). Bacon wrapped apples with a sweet touch of cinnamon and sugar are an appetizer you must try. Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites are amazing and simple to make! We love the sweet and salty combo and like to serve these for any occasion!
Wrap each apple slice with a piece of bacon and place it on a parchment-lined baking sheet with the edge or seam of the bacon facing down. These cinnamon baked apple slices are the perfect snack or side dish for pork. They are sweet but not overly so, since the Granny These cinnamon baked apple slices have a thick brown sugar glaze but is not too sweet, since I used tart Granny Smith apples. You can have Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon) using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon)
- You need 12 of slices) bacon.
- Prepare 2 of Very Large Apples (, 12 slices per apple).
- Prepare of cinnamon sugar for sprinkling.
- Prepare of toothpicks for bacon and apples.
Ever since I was a little girl, apples and. Bacon wrapped apples with a sweet touch of cinnamon and sugar are an appetizer you must try. Apple cinnamon bacon bites are amazing and simple to make! We love the sweet and salty combo and like to serve these for any occasion! 💋 I hope.
Bacon wrapped apple slices (cinnamon) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Peel and Core each apple with an apple and slice into 12 slices per apple. 24 slices total. Cut bacon in half creating 24 slices. Begin rolling each apple slice and the bacon..
- Roll each wrapped bacon apple slices in cinnamon mixture (can use toothpick to hold bacon on apple slices) Place bacon wrapped apple slices on parchment paper. Bake for 30-32 minutes.
Tasty baked apple slices make a wonderful dessert, or serve them with a cup of Greek yogurt for a filling snack. Deliciously fragrant baked apple slices are one of my favorite afternoon snacks. I like to serve them with creamy Greek yogurt. Amy Erickson of Oh, Bite It just took apple ring slices, wrapped them in bacon and deep fried them as nutritionists around the world collectively shivered. I've seen bacon wrapped apples before, and I've made cinnamon baked apples a dozen times.