Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes. Visit the Official Pop-Tarts® Website For a Full List of Pop-Tarts® Flavors. View Recipe: Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake. Pillsbury's Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake recipe is like a cool twist on bread pudding using fresh blueberries and a can of Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing.
Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in blueberries, lemon zest and lemon juice. Remove cinnamon rolls from tube, and set icing packet aside. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. You can have Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes
- It’s 1 package (8 oz) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- You need 1 can of cinnamon rolls with icing.
In small bowl, mix blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch and then pour on top of rolls. Right out of the oven, drizzle icing over rolls. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture.
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake #mommasrecipes instructions
- Heat oven to 350 Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray..
- In arge microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest..
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. Spoon and arrange in baking dish..
- Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest. Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. Serve warm..
- Ninja foodie- spray inner pot add mixture, put on sauté mode, until it starts to bubble up, this is to cook the bottom… then go to bake on 350 for 20 mins, checking from time to time. When it’s done let rest for a few before adding the icing. (to make it this way only one batch will fit so don’t double the recipe.).
- Notes- that yellow in the picture is the orange icing (I used orange cinnamon rolls) well after eating this, the orange did make up for not using the lemon zest, never even had orange cinnamon roll until I made this lol..
Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake. lifemadedelicious.ca Debbie Bitz. loading. Directions at lifemadedelicious.ca Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Place all the cinnamon roll pieces evenly into the pan with butter. To make the glaze: Add lemon juice, lemon zest, powdered sugar, milk, and dash of salt in a bowl. Place rolls in a warm spot and cover with a towel.