Cinnamon Rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the BEST! Everyone that makes them falls in love!
Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of Dough.
- It’s .25 oz of Active Dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm Milk.
- It’s .5 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Softened Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 4 cup of Flour.
- You need of Filling.
- It’s 1 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 3 Tb of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Melted Butter.
- It’s of Cream Cheese Icing.
- It’s 6 Tb of Melted Butter.
- You need 1.5 cup of Icing Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt.
Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Dissolve the yeast in warm milk in a 2 cup measuring cup..
- In a large bowl, combine sugar, butter, salt, eggs, and flour. Mix well..
- Pour the yeast/milk mixture into the bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Let rise in a warm place for 1 hour until the dough has doubled in size..
- While the dough is rising, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Measure and melt the filling butter..
- Once the dough has risen, roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface, until it is approximately 18 x 12 inches. It should be about 1/4 inch thick..
- Spread the butter over the dough and then spread the cinnamon sugar mixture..
- Starting from the long edge, roll the dough completely..
- Cut the roll into 1 1/2 inch slices..
- Place the cut rolls onto an oiled 13×9 inch pan and let them rise for 30 minutes until doubled in size..
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown..
- While the rolls are baking, mix the icing ingredients together and beat well with an electric mixer..
- When the rolls are done, spread generously with icing and serve!.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe! I asked his mom how to make homemade cinnamon rolls, and I've been making them ever since. When I married him, I discovered that my husband's family has the best cinnamon roll recipe!