Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread. This Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread is wonderful as toast in the morning and is adaptable to suit various dietary restrictions. Cinnamon Raisin was my toast of choice when I was a kid, and it still is today. I love that swirl of sweet cinnamon and brown sugar all throughout each slice, and the juicy.
The best raisin cinnamon bread I've ever had! Great plain, toasted, or with a light glaze of buttercream frosting! This is the best Cinnamon Raisin Bread I've ever had! You can have Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- You need of Dough.
- It’s 4 cups of Bread Flour or all-purpose flour 508 g.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted 113 g.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar 100 g.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt 2.8 g.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk 360 ml.
- Prepare 2 1/4 of active dry yeast 6.4 g.
- It’s 1 cup of raisins 150 g.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of sugar 25 g.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of cinnamon 15 g.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
It really has a great consistency and smells WONDERFUL while baking. Now she asks for it constantly and since it is so fun to make, I oblige her. How to Make Amazing Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread (No Mixer). This cinnamon raisin bread recipe is dear to my heart, it is my mom's recipe.
Homemade Cinnamon Raisin Bread instructions
- First activate your yeast. Heat up milk in the microwave for 35 to 45 seconds. The temperature should be between 105- and 115-degrees F. Then add yeast and a tsp. of sugar. Stir and let it set for 5 to 10 minutes until it gets nice and foamy..
- Melt butter, you can do it in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds. Then add it to a large mixing bowl. add the sugar and egg to the butter, and give it a stir. Next add the yeast mixture, and stir..
- Now add the flour a little at a time stirring it in. After adding about half of the flour, add the salt. Then add some more flour, then the raisins. Keep adding flour until you have about a half of a cup to a fourth of a cup left. Save that to add while kneading..
- Knead the dough with your hand for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add the dough to another bowl which has been coated with oil or kitchen spray. Cover it and let it rise for 1 to 1.5 hours or until doubled in size..
- Once the dough has risen, divide it into equal parts, depending on how many bread pans you have. This recipe is for one really large loaf, or two medium 4×8 size loafs, or about 4 small bread pan loafs..
- Now roll out the dough on a lightly floured counter. Then add the cinnamon and sugar mixture. 2 tablespoons of each. Just shake it on the top, then roll up the dough. Once done rolling, curl the ends down and place the loafs into the bread pans. Cover and let rise for another 30 minutes..
- After the dough has risen a second time take an egg and separate it from the yolk. Take a fork or whisk and beat the egg white until frothy. Next baste the tops of your loafs with the egg whites. Then bake it at 375 Degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes until it is nice and golden brown on top. Check them after 25 minutes, if they are getting to brown add aluminum foil over the tops. Let the loafs cool and enjoy!.
When I was a teenager I used to make several small loaves of this cinnamon raisin bread, and then my mom would take them to her work and sell. Learn how easy it is to make Homemade Bread, including my Cinnamon Raisin Bread, which is a perfect simple recipe for the fall! Tip – The water is the right temperature if it just barely feels warm to your finger. Soft sourdough cinnamon raisin bread is a beautifully flavored and sliceable raisin bread. Your family will love this yummy breakfast bread.