Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture. Fresh blueberries, lemon zest and cinnamon rolls come together in this easy breakfast bake that makes a pretty (and tasty!) dish at your spring brunch. It's the perfect breakfast or brunch recipe the entire family will love.
As the rolls bake, the blueberry juice thickens and bakes up into the bottom of the roll. A layer of thick blueberry goo at the bottom of the pan. After the rolls have risen and you've baked them, it's time for a glaze. You can cook Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook
- Prepare 2 packages of cinnamon rolls (save the icing).
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
I made an easy sweet lemon glaze to pair with the fluffy dough and juicy blueberries. A bowl of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Baked Oatmeal. If you had the cream cheese icing and the cinnamon topping, then quite a bit more. This simple cinnamon sugar apple cake is light and fluffy, loaded with fresh apples, and topped with a crunchy cinnamon sugar layer!
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook step by step
- Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined..
- Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8×8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time..
- Garnish with icing and serve..
The dough of the cinnamon roll Roll up from one site and squeeze a bit. It should almost be as high as wide. Blueberry and cinnamon create a perfect combination in this recipe for bread rolls. Spread with a layer of blueberry pie filling. Sprinkle with combined cinnamon and icing sugar.