Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips. This Fruit Salsa recipe is a sweet salsa made from diced fruit and served with cinnamon chips. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with melted butter or butter flavored cooking spray. Sprinkle tortillas with desired amount of cinnamon sugar.
I've always been a big fan of baked or fried sugar and cinnamon chips (I make these baked ones all the time), but I've actually never paired them with fruit salsa until now. These are super delicious and taste amazing with this fruit salsa recipe. This healthy Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips is one of our favorite summertime appetizers! You can cook Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips
- It’s of Cinnamon chips:.
- You need 6 of 10" flour tortillas.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Olive oil spray.
- You need of Fruit salsa:.
- It’s 1 of granny Smith apple.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced honey dew melon.
- You need 1/2 lb of strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 lb of raspberries.
- It’s 1-2 tbs of preserves (I used raspberry).
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
Made with pineapples, strawberries, peaches, kiwi and red grapes! Besides using the fruit salsa with the cinnamon chips I also add it on top of my pancakes and on top of shortcake bars. And doesn't it just scream bridal shower brunch? I first made this fresh, fruity salsa for a family baby shower.
Fruit salsa with cinnamon sugar chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cinnamon and sugar, set aside. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of tortillas and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar. Stack 3 tortillas and cut into wedges. Spread them out on a baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes..
- Zest lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 1 tsp lemon juice over apples and stir..
- Finely chop strawberries and melon, add to bowl with apples. Then add raspberries, preserves, and how ever much lemon zest you want. Stir well to combine..
Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over wedges. Fruit Salsa is a recipe I've been making pretty much forever. This isn't a typical salsa in the sense that it doesn't have any savory notes to it (like cilantro or onion), it's more like a If you don't want to make your own cinnamon crisps, you can serve this with store bought cinnamon sugar chips for scooping. Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon Tortilla Chips are a hit for summer appetizers, snacks, or even dessert! Everyone at the table loves this colorful and sweet version of chips and Fruit salsa is very similar to fruit salad, except everything is cut up smaller and served alongside cinnamon sugar tortilla chips!