Very Fast Cinnamon Apples. Warm cinnamon apples are quick and easy to prepare in the microwave and make a sweet side Nutritional Information. It makes a very simple fast and yummy breakfast for the mornings. However this dish tastes better if.
You know that any day that starts with a stack of french toast piled with blushing apples and dripping with a fruity, cinnamon syrup is going to be a good one. Eh she's my favorite character and all that so she deserves a five minute sketch too why not. Cinnamon Apples – easy, healthy and delicious spiced apples! You can cook Very Fast Cinnamon Apples using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Very Fast Cinnamon Apples
- You need 1 of Granny Smith Apple, Organic, cubed.
- Prepare of Ground Saigon Cinnamon.
- You need of Organic Honey.
- It’s of Water.
- You need 2 of tbsp, Walnuts or Pecans (Optional).
Perfect served with ice cream, on pancakes, oatmeal or eaten with a spoon or fork! Warm, soft, apples wrapped in cinnamon galore, this healthy skillet cinnamon apples recipe is not overly sweet, so easy to make and is perfect served. Cinnamon Apples Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cook, uncovered, until apples are tender.
Very Fast Cinnamon Apples instructions
- Cube apple and put in small 6" skillet..
- Pour honey over apple pieces. Stir apples with wooden spoon to ensure good coverage. Then, heavily sprinkle cinnamon over apples. Stir again..
- Pour just enough water over apple mixture to barely cover the bottom of the skillet..
- Saute on high until water begins to boil. Be sure to stir to prevent burning..
- Turn to low and let simmer for about 3-5 minutes letting the apples absorb the water..
- During the last minute, sprinkle nuts into skillet. This step is optional, but the nuts add a bit of crunch..
- Serve warm in a small bowl. Enjoy!.
My mom served the apple halves with a cream cheese and pecan filling. This Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa is a healthy & gluten-free option for starting your day! Easy Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apples that taste amazing as a southern side dish, or as a topping for oatmeal, pancakes or ice cream! Slow Cooker Cinnamon Apples have a rich flavor and an ultra silky texture, from cooking low and slow over several hours. They would be delicious with just a little butter.