Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Pancake Recipes From Kraft®. Looking for recipes from world-class chefs that will impress family, friends or guests? The Inspired Home is the choice for all your recipe needs.
Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are a delicious homemade pancake mix swirled with cinnamon roll filling and drizzled with a delicious cream cheese glaze. The best way to wake up is having a cinnamon roll apart of your breakfast. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium; coat with cooking spray. You can have Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes using 18 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- You need of Pancake Batter:.
- You need 2 cups of AP Flour.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 Cups of Buttermilk.
- You need 4 Tbs of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need of Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture:.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Butter (not margarine).
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- It’s 16 oz of Cream Cheese room temperature.
- It’s 5 Cups of Powder Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk + 1/4 Cup if needed (I used nonfat milk).
Pipe brown sugar-cinnamon mixture onto pancake in a spiral pattern, starting at center of pancake and ending at outer edge. Reduce the heat to medium low. In the US, cinnamon rolls are the classic pastry of all classic pastries. There's a reason why Cinnabon exists.
Homemade Cinnamon Roll Pancakes step by step
- In a saucepan, combine the Cinnamon Brown Sugar Mixture and stir on low heat until butter has melted..
- Set aside, you will need this for the pancakes..
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 5 dry ingredients to the Pancake Batter..
- Stir in the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter..
- Continue to stir until all ingredients are combined and you have batter consistency..
- On medium low heat, add a little butter to the pan and melt, then add some pancake batter..
- Spoon in some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture on top of the pancake batter in the pan starting from center and continuing with a circular design (think cinnamon rolls).
- Cook like you would a normal pancake and repeat steps for the additional pancakes..
- When plating, use some of the Cinnamon Brown sugar mixture and spread on top opposed to using butter. It gives that extra drool while eating..
- Before or during cooking the pancakes, in a mixing bowl, combine all of the cream cheese frosting ingredients and blend on medium high if using an electric mixer until there are no lumps..
- If you want to build muscle tone for the day, you can mix by hand, but an electric mixer is recommended..
- When pancakes are done, top with the cream cheese frosting. The frosting is rich so I only put the frosting on the top pancake layer, but if you have a sweet tooth, you can put the frosting on each layer. Trust me, your sweet tooth will be fully satisfied after eating this..
- Enjoy 🤪.
You can even scoop up cinnamon rolls at gas stations in Nowhere, Kansas. (Not that I've done that before or anything.) Cinnamon rolls are easy to find, but if you want to make your own, here's the problem: They can be a pain. In a medium bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Scoop the filling into a small zip baggie and set aside. In a medium, microwave-safe bowl- heat butter and cream cheese until melted. How to Make Cinnamon Roll Pancakes.