Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan. See great recipes for Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan too! Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan Crispy cinnamon sugar eggrolls wrappers stand in as the pastry for this quick ice cream Neapolitan. fenway. The Cinnamon Toast Crunch has a cinnamon flavored base with cinnamon graham swirl AND cereal mixes mixed within.
Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and brush both sides with the butter. Serve the ice cream with the cinnamon crisps. Break into large pieces and set aside. You can have Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan
- You need 12 of eggroll wrappers.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted salted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- You need 4 cups of vanilla.
- It’s of Fir Serving.
- You need of Whipped cream.
- It’s of Chocolate and Caramel sauce homemade or store bought.
Serve the ice cream with the cinnamon crisps. Seriously, if I had to pick just one dessert to eat for the rest of the summer, this berry crisp would be it. Warm, sweet, bubbling berries topped with a crunchy oat crumble that is browned to perfection. A heaping scoop of your favorite ice cream or some coconut whipped cream and get ready for the ultimate summer dessert bliss.
Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay eggroll wrappers on parchment.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden and crisp anout 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. They can be made hours in advance.When ready to serve assemble nepolioians.
- Assemble Nepalian right before serving.
- Place one cinnamon crisp on serve plate.
- Carefully. So as not to break crisp spread 1/2 cup Vanlla ice cream.
- Top ice cream with another crisp.
- Spread another 1/2 cup ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces.
Use ice cream that's firm but spreadable. You'll need to work quickly to keep the ice cream from melting. Apple Crisp is the perfect dessert any time of year. I especially love it in the fall when apples are in season and I want everything to smell like cinnamon! Making apple crisp gluten-free is easy – but does require a few tricks.