Cinnamon Crescent Spiral. ***FYI cinnamon powder was missed during filming. Simply incorporate half teaspoon cinnamon powder with the brown sugar. Thanking you all in advance for.
Place the unrolled crescent rolls onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon; set aside. You may need to partially roll them again, to tighten the spiral. You can cook Cinnamon Crescent Spiral using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Crescent Spiral
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of Crescent rolls.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of butter, melted and cooled.
- It’s 1/4 C. of Brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp. of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 C. of Powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of to 1 tsp. Milk.
- You need of Flour for dusting.
Cinnamon Crescents Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Butter and cinnamon sugar wrapped up in Pillsbury crescent roll dough, twisted, and baked to crispy perfection! And the instructions are just as simple. Cinnamon Crescent Rolls – Perfectly flaky crescent rolls with a cinnamon sugar filling and sweet Cinnamon sugar crescent rolls.
Cinnamon Crescent Spiral instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil..
- In small bowl mix cinnamon and brown sugar. Unroll dough on a floured surface and press seams together creating a rectangle..
- Spread cooled, melted butter over dough. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture all over top of dough excluding 1/4 from the edge..
- Starting from the long side, roll dough into log and pinch seam to seal..
- Using a sharp knife cut lengthwise all the way through the dough. Lay them side by side, cut side up and press one of the ends together. Twist the two together keeping the cut side on top. Seal remaining ends..
- Bring all ends together forming a circle. Place on cookie sheet and bake 20-25 min. until golden brown..
- In medium bowl mix together powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp. milk. If needed stir in another 1/2 tsp. milk until the icing is thin enough to drizzle. With fork drizzle icing on top. Enjoy!.
Do you ever find yourself craving dessert late at night but don't feel. The Cinnamon Crescent Pastry recipe out of our category pastry! Cinnamon Crescents recipe: Try this Cinnamon Crescents recipe, or contribute your own. Spread each triangle with a thin layer of butter or margarine. Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon and sugar.