El prito cinnamon stick.. The ultimate cinnamon stick tea is made with Ceylon Cinnamon which is mild yet has an amazing flavor and taste profile when brewed properly. With an amazing golden red color, low couamarin Ceylon cinnamon stick tea is known also as te de canela in Mexico. A wide variety of cinnamon stick options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and shape.
Pure Organic True Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks Low Coumarin Not Cassia. When Portuguese traders landed in Ceylon (Sri Lanka), they restructured the traditional production and management of cinnamon by the Sinhalese. Cinnamon sticks are a spice taken from the bark of the tropical evergreen. You can have El prito cinnamon stick. using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of El prito cinnamon stick.
- You need 1 bag of molo dough square size 1 small box of feta cheese or any kind of cheese as u like.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- Prepare 350 ml of vegetable oil for cooking.
The tree is stripped and the strips left to dry in the open air. Once dry, they are cut into the small stick shapes we all know. These are ground into the familiar cinnamon powder used in cooking and baking. Calories, fat, protein, and carbohydrate values for for Cinnamon Stick and other related foods.
El prito cinnamon stick. instructions
- Take off the molo pastry one by one the put the cheese inside the and roll into long shape..
- Make paste using 1spoon flour and amount of water,use to close the raffer.
- Already like this.
- Prepare the egg separately and the sugar,cinnamon mix together..
- Look like this,you deep side the stick roll in egg then to cinnamon mixture,set aside 20mins in refrigerator..
- Heat your fry pan with the oil,deep fry 2 mins each side until golden brown..
- Use tissue towel or wax paper to take off the excess oil..
- Ready to serve sprinkle small cinnamon powder, Enjoy ur snacks or for coffee lover,,,.
Unlike the other Badia sticks I mentioned above these are not tough as wood dowels. Boiling slowly is best for releasing all the essential benefits of Ceylon Cinnamon. Cinnamon sticks can be made in several ways, depending on whether you're wanting to make a cookie or a snack. Using up stale bread has never been so tasty. This is an old-fashioned "make-do" recipe that is still very useful to this day.