Cinnamon Rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the BEST! Everyone that makes them falls in love!
Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- It’s of Dough:.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 tablespoon of instant dry yeast.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 3 tablespoons of salted butter, softened.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Filling:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Glaze:.
- Prepare 4 ounces of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salted butter, softened.
- You need 1-1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of milk.
These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- In a stand mixer combine warm milk, yeast, sugar, salt, butter, and egg. Add in flour. Using a dough hook, turn the mixer on low speed..
- Once flour starts to incorporate into the dough, increase the speed to medium. Add more flour if necessary so that dough pulls away from the side of the bowl. The dough mixture should be tacky, but not stick to your hands. It should be soft..
- Transfer dough to a lightly greased mixing bowl. Cover with a towel and let rise until double in size, about an hour..
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Punch down the dough and roll into a 12 x 18 rectangle..
- Brush the dough with 1/2 cup melted butter. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of the melted butter. Roll up tightly lengthwise so you have one long roll. Use sharp knife to cut dough into 12 one inch slices..
- Place the slices onto a lightly greased 9 x 13. Cover and let rise 30 to 45 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Bake the rolls about 23 minutes, until just kissed with brown on top..
- While cinnamon rolls are baking, make the cream cheese glaze by using a hand mixer to whip together cream cheese and butter in a bowl until light and fluffy. Whip in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Add enough milk to achieve drizzle like consistency. Frost rolls while warm..
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. I asked his mom how to make homemade cinnamon rolls, and I've been making them ever since. When I married him, I discovered that my husband's family has the best cinnamon roll recipe! Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe!