Cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the BEST! Everyone that makes them falls in love!
Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. You can have Cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 1 packet of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 stick of butter, divided (3T+3T+2T).
- You need 3 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of + 1 Tbsp sugar.
These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Measure 1 cup milk. Add 3Tbsp butter. Microwave in 30 second increments until butter is just melted..
- Add 1 Tbsp sugar to milk mixture..
- Pour milk mixture into large bowl and sprinkle on yeast. Let activate for 10 minutes..
- Add in flour a 1/2 cup at a time. (May not use all flour). The dough will be sticky..
- Coat bowl with oil and add dough. Cover with plastic wrap and set in warm place to rise until doubled in size – about an hour..
- Roll dough out onto lightly floured surface in a rectangle..
- Brush 3Tbsp melted butter on dough. Mix 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon together. Sprinkle over melted butter..
- Roll and slice into 1 1/2"- 2" slices..
- Place in buttered 8 x 8 pan. Brush rolls with 2 Tbsp melted butter and cover with plastic wrap.
- Preheat oven to 350°. (Don't preheat before now. This gives the rolls time to rise again).
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes..
- Frost or glaze if desired..
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. I asked his mom how to make homemade cinnamon rolls, and I've been making them ever since. When I married him, I discovered that my husband's family has the best cinnamon roll recipe! Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe!