Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls. Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls Sara Cusick. Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well. It should soon bubble up. (If it doesn't, either your yeast is not good or milk was too hot or cold.
Sprinkle half of cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over top of peanut butter, then scatter half of mini chocolate chips over tip. In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle a good amount of the mixture onto each biscuit. You can have Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
Roll up each biscuit and cut each roll into thirds. Place three pieces, cut side up, into each muffin tin cup. What else would go with deliciousness. See more ideas about Recipes, Yummy food, Food.
Mini Pig Peanut Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat..
- Mix whole wheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon until well combined and set aside..
- In a large bow mix peanut butter and milk then slowly add dry mixture..
- Knead dough into ball and roll onto a floured surface 1/4 inch thick and take a straight edge cut the dough into inch wide strips (I used a pizza cutter)..
- Roll the strips along the long end to form the ‘roll’ shape..
- Bake for 20 minutes, cool and refrigerate..
Introducing: apple pie with cinnamon roll crust! Don't forget that cinnamon roll frosting drizzle at the end! If your pig ingests one single seed, odds are your pig will be ok, but if your pig shows signs of distress after eating this, that is an emergency and should be treated as such. Pour over peanuts and Rice Krispies and mix.. marshmallow layer. Give these Mini Cinnamon Rolls a try and you'll fall in love with their tender, sweet centers and irresistible cream cheese frosting!