Cinnamon rolls. Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. These homemade cinnamon rolls are the BEST! Everyone that makes them falls in love!
Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 package of yeast.
- It’s 3 cups of sifted flour.
- You need 1/2 cups of currants or raisins.
- You need 5 of round tablespoons sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoons of cinnamon.
These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Place milk salt sugar in bowl blend.
- Add yeast and half of flour mix.
- Add remaining flour and currants knead.
- Cover let rise 2 to 3 hours till double in size.
- Roll to 1/2 inch thick.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Top with cinnamon sugar mix.
- Roll like a jelly roll.
- Cut in 1 inch slices.
- Place on baking sheet brush with melted butter.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. I asked his mom how to make homemade cinnamon rolls, and I've been making them ever since. When I married him, I discovered that my husband's family has the best cinnamon roll recipe! Bart's Cinnamon Rolls Recipe – This cinnamon roll recipe produces perfectly light and fluffy cinnamon rolls every time! So simple to make, this is a family favorite cinnamon roll recipe!