Spicy Citrus Tea. Ripe with citrusy tang, this easy-to-fix hot tea from Mrs. McCollum, of Memphis, Tennessee can be whipped up for almost any size group. Plus, it's perfect for sipping on a.
These citrus flavors include lemon, bergamot and orange. Prevention Citrus spicy tea, branch branches and cedar cones on a dark background – winter background, warming drink for heat and disease pre. Back to products Back to products. You can have Spicy Citrus Tea using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Citrus Tea
- It’s 1 of dried citrus peel (except lemon or lime).
- You need 1 stick of cinnamon.
- You need 4 slice of ginger.
- You need 500 ml of water.
If you liked the cinnamon taste of our Christmas Time tea, give this one a go as they're distant tea cousins! Like tea in technicolor, citrus tea delights the palate with bright notes that awaken the senses. Citrus Kiss Green Tea Mango Me Crazy White Tea Matcha Maker Green Tea Pomegranate Burst Sweet & Spicy Chai Tea Sweet & Spicy Decaf Green Tea Sweet & Spicy Good Night Herbal Tea. Spicy citrus. by Sandhya Francis. blended with black tea, orange, rose hips, hibiscus, assam melody tea, ceylon sonata tea, natural spice flavor, cinnamon, natural orange flavor, ginger, cloves.
Spicy Citrus Tea step by step
- Put all ingredients into a pot. They should all be covered by the water..
- Bring to a boil. Lower heat. Allow to simmer and become fragrant for about 5 minutes..
- Turn off heat. Pour into your favourite mug, sweeten if desired, and enjoy!.
- The tea ingredients can be re-used at least once to make another batch of tea..
View Recipe: Sweet and Spicy Citrus Tilapia. This versatile marinade works well with several types of dishes, especially flaky, white fish like tilapia. Citrus Teas: Our collection includes a wide variety of premium teas blended with lemon & orange peel. Fan favorites include Blood Orange Smoothie & Earl of Grey. Chai-Spiced Triple Citrus Tea (serve warm or cold); Cook, Bake, and Create with Lemons.