OVEN ROASTED CITRUS CHICKEN. Chicken Diabetic Friendly Light and Healthy Mains Most Popular. Herb and Citrus Oven Roasted Chicken. Say hello to my most reader-loved Try this easy, elegant roasted chicken with fresh lemons, oranges and herbs.
Chicken pieces are smothered in a. Oven Roasted Citrus Chicken is a wonderful, quick to prepare dish – perfect for Sunday lunch with friends and family. Chicken pieces are smothered in a delicious citrus and herb marinade, then oven roasted with slices of lemon, orange and red onion. You can have OVEN ROASTED CITRUS CHICKEN using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of OVEN ROASTED CITRUS CHICKEN
- You need 6 of Chicken leg Quarters.
- Prepare 8 of Fresh Orange Slices & LIME Slices.
- Prepare 1 of Tablespoon of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Tablespoons of CRACKED BLACK PEPPER.
- It’s 1 cup of CILANTRO.
- It’s 4 of Tablespoons of SEASONING SALT.
- It’s 2 cup of Of WATER.
- Prepare 1 cup of MINCED ONION.
- Prepare 1 stick of of MARGARINE.
What you get is moist, succulent chicken that. This oven roasted citrus chicken is low in salt (unless you decide to add more), but super tasty. Marinated in a mix of sweet pomegranate molasses and ground allspice and topped with sweet oranges and sour lemons, this chicken is bursting with all kinds of goodness. Oven Roasted Citrus Chicken is a wonderful, quick to prepare dish – perfect for Sunday lunch with friends and family.
OVEN ROASTED CITRUS CHICKEN step by step
- Rinse Chicken Well & Lay in LARGE Roasting Pan.
- Pour in Your 2 Cups of Water & MARGARINE.
- Place ORANGE SLICES & LIME SLICES in top of Chicken.
- Add All Your SEASONINGS All over Chicken ..
- COOK IN OVEN AT 375°F FOR AN HOUR ..The Last 10 Minutes UNCOVERED..
Chicken pieces are smothered in a delicious citrus and herb marinade, then oven roasted with slices of lemon, orange and red onion. This perfectly tender and juicy whole oven roasted chicken gets brushed with a lemon rosemary garlic butter and stuffed with aromatics for extra flavor. Searching through cookbooks, leafing through food magazines and trolling through food blogs proves one fact. Put a rack on a rimmed baking sheet. With tongs, remove the chicken pieces from the marinade and arrange them on the rack leaving space between each piece.