Mango Citrus Pork Ribs. Mango Citrus Pork Ribs I may of felt my heart skip a few beats while making these but well worth it in the end! Mix all ingredients except ribs in a food processor or blender until smooth. Marinate the ribs in the mixture for a couple of hours or longer.
Remove the ribs from the heat and brush the top of the meat with the BBQ sauce one final time. Comforting citrus pork chili with mango made easily in your slow cooker. This crock pot recipe is easy to make ahead of time for any night of the week, or any special occasion. You can cook Mango Citrus Pork Ribs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango Citrus Pork Ribs
- You need 1 packages of boneless pork ribs.
- Prepare 1 packages of mango pulp.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 1 of orange, juiced.
- You need 1 of lemon, juiced.
- It’s 1 of sriracha sauce, if desired.
- It’s 5 tbsp of course ground black pepper.
The recipe for this mouth-watering chili comes from Natalie Perry's new cookbook, The Big Book of Paleo Slow Cooking ! Settle the pork ribs in the sauce, adding any juices that seeped out from the meat. Bring to a simmer, cover tightly, and reduce heat to low. Diced fresh mango, mango chutney, and mango nectar work together to give this meaty, saucy dish an amped-up fruit flavor.
Mango Citrus Pork Ribs step by step
- Poke holes in meat and marinade ribs in juices and sauce for about 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Place ribs with only half of the marinade on a well greased shallow baking dish in oven..
- Let bake for 2 hours turning over in marinade every 20-30 minutes..
If you like, feel free to tailor the heat level to your taste. To simplify the recipe, use a purchased mango barbecue sauce and skip reducing the sauce after the ribs have cooked. To lacquer the ribs, broil them after you remove them from the slow cooker. The ribs are fall off the bone tender, and the glaze is slap-your-mama good. I was worried for a minute the glaze wouldn't make it on the ribs.