Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon. Keto pan-seared salmon with sauteed spinach and mushrooms is a quick & easy low carb & paleo dinner! We love the combination of crispy, fried mushrooms and sauteed, delicate spinach. Adding tomatoes into the mix adds some body to your veggie sautee, while garlic adds tons of flavor and.
An easy sweet potato crust topped with a savory mixture of Switch up your egg dish with this Spinach Quiche with Bacon Mushrooms and Onions ! This recipe from Paleo Running Momma uses sweet. Keep it rare in the Trackbacks/Pingbacks. You can cook Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon
- You need of seared tuna and marinade.
- You need 2 of tuna stakes.
- You need 1 of fresh squeezed lime.
- It’s 2 clove of of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder or 1 teaspoon fresh grated.
- You need of Sauted spinach, mushrooms, onions, and bacon.
- It’s 3 cup of fresh spinach.
- You need 1/2 small of red onion cut in half and sliced thin.
- Prepare 2 medium of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 3 of srips of bacon sliced into 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 1 clove of of garlic sliced thin or minced.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
It's easy to double or triple for a crowd. Like it better cooked in bacon grease and with fresh onion instead of garlic. annrms. I have used portobello before but the gills make this dish an ugly brown color, so if you use Add salt and pepper when mushrooms are almost cooked and add remaining butter and spinach. Sauteed Spinach With Red Onion, Bacon & Blue Cheese.
Paleo Seared tuna with citrus marinade and sauted spinach with mushrooms, onions, and bacon step by step
- Whisk marinade ingredients add tuna stake set in fridge for about 20 mins. Turning at lesst once so the fish is completely covered.
- Heat fry pan add chopped bacon.
- Fry bacon until light brown. Add onions and mushrooms.
- Cook bacon, onions, and mushrooms until onions are translucent. Add garlic..
- Meanwhile, place flat top grill on stove and heat on low temp. Or ready another fry pan for tuna..
- When garlic has become a beautiful light brown and the bacon is well cooked add 3 cups of fresh spinach. ** I would only add one cup at a time because fresh spinach is so fluffy until it cooks down.**.
- On the flat top (or fry pan) add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and place tuna on..
- Sear tuna on each side for about 2 min. You want the center of the stake to be nice, pink, and juicy!.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and enjoy!.
- Last note*** I love tasted almond slices so I topped the sauted spinach with some. :).
Pat the tuna steaks dry with a paper towel, arrange in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over the steaks. Remove tuna steaks from marinade, and wipe off excess marinade. Seared Sea Bass with Tomatoes and Spinach Fodmap free and Paleo and this is on The Lange Diet Plan. Rinse, trim and spin spinach dry.