Grilled Citrus Halibut. Grilled Citrus Halibut recipe: Try this Grilled Citrus Halibut recipe, or contribute your own. Grilled Halibut with Brown Butter-Citrus-au Poivre Vinaigrette. by foodnetworkrecipes. Brush the halibut fillets on both sides with the canola oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Halibut, like other fish, supplies lots of protein—just. Heat a grill pan or foil-lined grill rack over medium-high heat. Serve halibut on top of the papaya-citrus slaw. You can cook Grilled Citrus Halibut using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus Halibut
- You need 2 tbsp of mrs dash caribbean citrus seasoning blend.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey dijon mustard.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of halibut cut into 4 oz pieces.
Place halibut steaks in a resealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. This dish takes advantage of fresh produce, as well as halibut, which is in season this time of year. Brush the halibut fillets on both sides with the canola oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Halibut is a mild fish and a good options for those that don't like overly "fishy" fish.
Grilled Citrus Halibut instructions
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a resealable plastic bag.
- Add halibut and seal bag.
- Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove halibut and discard marinade.
- Grill at medium-high, 4-5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily.
This grilled recipe is easy, fresh, and healthy. The mango salsa on top brings it all together and makes the meal feel tropical. Halibut is used here, but any firm-fleshed fish can be substituted. The cooking method is even gentle enough for thin fillets. Grilled Halibut with Citrus Herb Butter