Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing. Extract the passion fruit juice in a strainer. Add rest of the dressing ingredients in a bottle and cover it. Shake the bottle to mix the ingredients well until the mixture is smooth.
Mixed Green Salad with Fig-Yogurt Dressing The Good News Tossed with a healthy mix of lettuces such as arugula and watercress, this tangy-sweet dressing combines low-fat yogurt with vitamin K. Sliced Bosc pears, crumbled feta, and a mix of butter lettuce, spinach, and romaine make this salad special. Toast the walnuts for added flavor, and toss the salad with a mild white wine vinaigrette. You can have Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of passionfruit juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbs of vinegar (I recommend apple cider).
- Prepare 1 tbs of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbs of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Salad.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rocket.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomelo, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toasted nuts (I used macadamia).
- You need 1/2 of small shallot, thinly sliced.
Italian Leafy Green Salad "I thought it was delicious. Roasted Tomato Salad Field greens and arugula are transformed into a sophisticated main course salad by adding chicken apple sausage, Granny Smith apple slices, toasted pecans, and crumbled Blue cheese with a zesty lemon-Dijon mustard dressing. Serve with laffa or pita bread. This Thai Pomelo Salad with Shrimps has recipe origins from Vietnam and Thailand.
Mixed greens and pomelo salad with passionfruit dressing step by step
- For the dressing, heat the passionfruit juice in a small pan until almost boiling..
- Let cool, then combine with all other ingredients and blend thoroughly. Keeps in the fridge for a week. Shake before using..
- In a separate bowl, combine the salad ingredients..
- Pour dressing on salad and enjoy..
But it has found its way to the Philippines, where the pomelo or 'suha' can be easily obtained. The star ingredient in this salad is the pomelo fruit. It slightly resembles a grapefruit which you can use as a substitute. Whisk in the olive oil and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and garnish with chopped walnuts, mint and basil.