Lemon Garlic Pork. This lemon garlic pork roast is reminiscent of those Sunday night dinners with my parents, and it's something that I brought into my home and love to share with my husband. My son James created these zesty chops spiced with paprika and cayenne. He keeps the spice rub in a jar to use with chops or chicken.
Whenever I don't know what to make for dinner, I'm happy that I have frozen, marinated pork chops ready. We also loved the National Pork Board's Recipe for Pork Medallions with Lemon Garlic Sauce. Pork loin seasoned with lemon and garlic is roasted over potatoes, carrots, onions, and white asparagus for a simple but delicious meal. You can have Lemon Garlic Pork using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Pork
- You need 1 lb of Pork, sliced into 1 inch thickness.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic, roughly crushed.
- It’s 4 slices of Lemon, diced.
- You need of 1/2 cup Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of White wine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Honey or Maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
Reviews for: Photos of Lemon Garlic Roasted Pork Loin. How To Make Grilled Lemon Garlic Pork Tenderloin. Pork Without Hidden Sodium: I made a special trip to our natural grocery store to buy sustainably raised pork. Garlic And Herb Pork Tenderloin Crockpot Recipes.
Lemon Garlic Pork step by step
- Rub the pork with the salt, then let it sit in room temperature for 20-30 min. or more..
- Put all the ingredients into the pot, and start cooking on the high heat until it comes to boil, then turn into the low heat. Simmer for 30-40 min with lid. Please take care not to be dry during simmering. If the water is vaporized before the meat turns tender, you can add some water or wine..
Lemon Garlic Pork TenderloinI Wash You Lemon and Garlic Pork Tenderloin with Roasted PotatoesJo Cooks. salt, cayenne pepper, pepper. These lemon garlic pork chops will be the star of the show! There is so much flavor that no salt is needed, and with only a few ingredients, it's a go-to recipe when you want a quick dinner. Add the lemon juice and chicken Spoon the pan sauce over the pork chops and serve with the Tater Tots and green beans. In a large resealable bag or tubberware, combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt.