Easy orange cake with orange icing. For this super easy orange cake, just put all the ingredients in the blender and blend them away, that's how easy this recipe is. A very fast recipe to prepare with no If your orange has thick skin with lots of the white part it's better to peel it and make the recipe without the skin. A soft and tender orange cake that's bursting with fresh orange flavor.
The trickiest part in making this recipe is being careful not to overbake it. Quick and easy orange frosting recipe (orange buttercream icing), made with simple ingredients and perfect for Summer desserts. It's fluffy, creamy, tastes great on cakes, cupcakes, cookies. You can have Easy orange cake with orange icing using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy orange cake with orange icing
- You need of Cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/8 tsp of salt (just under a 1/2 tsp).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of (also known as 1 stick or 125g) butter, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 tbs of orange zest.
- You need of Icing.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of confectioner's sugar, sifted.
- It’s 2 tbs of orange juice (or more, if you like).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange zest.
Variations like orange cream cheese frosting also included. This orange icing glaze will be amazing on a ton of baked goods, mix and match the flavours! Navel oranges can be hard, juice-less and downright nasty in the middle of winter. I have good luck usually with Sunkist when I can find them, it seems that there is a better quality to them when they have that.
Easy orange cake with orange icing step by step
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease either a 20x10cm loaf pan or a 20 cm round tin and set aside (note: I've only made this in a loaf pan)..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together thoroughly, then sift into a large mixing bowl..
- Add all the other ingredients in with the sifted flour and stir until smooth..
- Pour into the loaf pan and bake between 30 and 40 minutes (my oven is small so a tester knife came out clean after about 32 minutes or so)..
- Put on a wire rack to cool..
- Once the cake is cool, mix together the icing ingredients and, well, ice the cake, of course..
Slice each cake in half to make four layers. Divide the icing into four and then stack the layers of cake – icing between each layer and finishing with icing on the top. Mouthwatering Eggless Orange Cake is easy to make. Subscribe to "Recipe House" for more Recipes. Eggless orange cake recipe – very EASY to make that baking beginners can also make it.