Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing. The honey-lemon dressing softens kale and makes it so fresh. This Autumn Kale Salad recipe is loaded with crisp apples, pears and crunchy pecans. The simple honey-lemon dressing coats every bite of this kale salad and makes it completely fresh, healthy and delicious!
My husband and I loved it. I used a mix of lettuces with the arugula. The mix of sweet potatoes, pecans, bacon, and the goat cheese really ups. You can cook Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing
- Prepare 1 of Fennel Bulb thinly sliced.
- It’s 3 cups of lettuce.
- It’s 3 tbs of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cashews.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need of Parmesan optional.
- It’s of Blue Cheese optional.
Any lettuce will do, but we liked Boston lettuce for its delicate texture. Fennel and Apple Salad with Lemon-Shallot Dressing. Being laced with a vitamin c rich lemony dressing it helps to enhance the absorption of iron further. Lettuce and Apple Salad with Lemon Dressing Video by Tarla Dalal.
Fennel Lettuce Cashew Salad with Lemon Honey Dressing step by step
- Thinly slice fennel.
- Place in a bowl with a few ice cubes for 10 minutes. Dran excess water and dry off on kitchen towel.
- In a bowl add lemon juice and honey..
- Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Chop cashews or nuts of your preference in a blender..
- Start with a layer of lettuce,, then fennel, cheese and continue until the top layer is covered with cheese. Drizzle honey lemon dressing over the salad and place in the fridge for 10 minutes. Garnish with your favorite nuts..
Grind fennel seeds to a powder. In a small cup, mix the fennel and all remaining ingredients for the salad dressing and pour over the greens. Experiment with citrus and spicy salads. Ginger and lemon add zest and freshness. Fennel adds a unique tone to oranges.