Doenjang Napa Clam Soup大酱汤*Instant pot Max* #mommasrecipes. A typical Korean meal consists of a main dish – such as rice, noodles, rice cakes or.
You can have Doenjang Napa Clam Soup大酱汤*Instant pot Max* #mommasrecipes using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Doenjang Napa Clam Soup大酱汤*Instant pot Max* #mommasrecipes
- You need 10 of napa cabbage leaves, cut into inch width.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, sliced.
- You need 8 of soy puff filled with grounded chicken.
- You need 8 of clams.
- It’s 8 oz of firm tofu, sliced.
- You need 2 Tsp of 3-year aged soybean paste.
- It’s 1 pinch of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tsp of rice starch.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock.
- You need of fish sauce.
- It’s of olive oil.
Doenjang Napa Clam Soup大酱汤*Instant pot Max* #mommasrecipes instructions
- Turn on Instant Pot max saute function. Saute carrots, onion and napa cabbage until cabbages are withered..
- Stir in brown sguar, soybean paste. Pour in stock and 16 oz water and rice starchy water. Throw in soy puff, firm tofu or any other protein of your choice. Cancel saute function and switch to pressure cook, set 1 minute at low pressure and opt in quick release..
- Once the pot is done cooking and the pressure is released. Remove the lid and stir in clams. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce. Sprinkle with green onions..