Sunday's Fruit Salad.
You can cook Sunday's Fruit Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sunday's Fruit Salad
- You need 4 of large honey crisp apples.
- Prepare 1-1/3 cup of toasted walnuts.
- You need 2 of large navel orange plus the juices.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of seedless grapes sliced in half.
- You need 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- It’s 8 ounces of container of cool whip or whipped cream.
- It’s 8 of cherries for the toppings.
Sunday's Fruit Salad instructions
- Wash, peel and chop the apples. Slice the grapes, slice the oranges, and collect the juices, and add to a bowl, with the walnuts..
- Add the cool whip and mix..
- Serve with cherry on top I hope you enjoy!!!!.