Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion. Chinese style clam stir fry-super easy and taste Chinese seafood recipe. I am born in a city where no fresh seafood is provided. So I do not have much memory about Heat up cooking oil in wok, stir fry ginger, chili peppers, and garlic and white parts of spring onions with medium heat until aroma.
Also, you'd probably enjoy this Stir-fried Beef with Ginger and Spring Onion recipe even if you're not a fan of ginger. When you add the garlic, oyster sauce. After the clams have been rinsed, boil some water and pour them over the clams to open them slightly so that they release any of the dirt within them. You can have Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion
- You need of Clams.
- You need slices of Ginger cut.
- It’s 2 inches of Spring onion cut.
- It’s of Shallots.
- It’s of Sauce ingredients.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Corn starch solution.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
With a dish this easy and delicious there's no reason not to. How to make beef with ginger and spring onions. Wash the beef and pat dry. Cut the beef into thin slices by cutting against the grain Next, add in the spring onions and stir fry, mixing well.
Stir Fry Clams in Ginger Spring Onion instructions
- Wash clams in a bowl of water mixed with baking soda and salt. Wash away dirt and residue with lots of water. Soak clamps in hot water for 5 minutes, the clamps will open up. Remove those closed clamps, it may be mud in it or empty..
- Heat up 6 tbsp oil in hot wok. Briefly deep fry the clamps for just a few seconds and set aside. This process is called Fly Oil, is to remove fishy smell in seafood..
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil in hot wok. Add in ginger slices and stir fry till aroma and slightly brown. Add in scallion followed by clamps. Add in Shaoxing wine and continue stir fry quickly..
- Add seasoning and water. Add half of the spring onion and close the lid. Let it simmer for 3 minutes in medium high heat..
- Open the lid and add in the other half spring onion. Pour in corn starch solution slowly while continue to stir the clamps to thicken the sauce and serve..
Do not overcook the spring onion otherwise it will be too limp. Add the beef back and the bowl. Serve with hot rice and garnish the stir-fry with a sprig of coriander. Get the freshest pig's liver money can buy (usually at the wet market) and preferably cook them on the same day. She delivered them to me the minute they were air-frown from US.