Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil. Japanese noodle Mussel and soup Assortment of rice Stir fried clams with thai sweet basil Wooden scoops with different rice types scattered from them Pasta rice and pulses Different types of cereals displayed on vintage wood background Thai food , Stir fried clams with roasted chili paste. Curry fried shrimp with coconut milk. Stir Fried crab with black pepper.
Thai Roasted Chili Paste is sweet and spicy and a little tangy. Made with dried chilies, tamarind juice, garlic, shallots, fish sauce, dried shrimp, sugar and salt, this is one of those The first time I made this Stir-Fry Shrimp with Thai Roasted Chili Paste, I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was to prepare. Stir fried clams – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. You can cook Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil
- You need 400 g of Surf Clam.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Roasted Chili Paste.
- You need 1/3 cup of Evaporated Milk.
- Prepare 30 leaves of Sweet Basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic (smashed).
- It’s 3 leaves of Kaffir Lime Leave.
- It’s 4 pcs. of Chili (smashed).
No membership needed. * Some chili pastes are quite sweet and you may not need to add any sugar at all, so if it's your first time, taste the sauce first before adding sugar! If the sauce dries up, add a splash of water as needed. Turn off the heat and stir in Thai basil, using the residual heat to wilt the basil. Thai recipe for Roasted Chili Paste.
Stir Fried Surf Clam with Roasted Chili Paste and Sweet Basil step by step
- Mix roasted chili paste with evaporated milk in bowl and set aside..
- Put vegetable in pan and add smashed garlic. Stir till scent..
- Put surf clam, chili, kaffir lime leaves and stir fry well. Seasoning with white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, sugar and mixture of roasted chili paste. Stir fry until clam open shell..
- Add sweet basil leaves and stir fry for a short while..
- Put in serving plate and decorate with fresh basil tip.
- Tip : Taste : salty, sweet, little spicy and flavor of sweet basil. Good to eat with steamed rice or boiled rice. You also can change other kind of clam..
- Enjoy your cooking..
How it's really made in Thailand. For a long keeping, the chili paste is often stir fried with oil. Creamy Omelette with Spicy Basil Seafood with Rice. Crispy chicken stir-fried with roasted peanuts, chili pepper, bell pepper, carrot and celery in kung pao sauce. Stir-fried wheat egg noodle with tomato, onion, bell pepper, carrot and your choice of meat in spicy, sweet and tangy Thai sriracha sauce. asyalı arkaplan basil chili istiridye aşçılık yemek yapma mutfak lezzetli dish aş besin gıda yemek yiyecek fried sarımsak gurme yeşil yaprak azıcık biraz küçük çok az un boyun yaka roasted salça deniz ürünleri deniz ürünü kabuk shellfish short stir sörf yapmak akide şekeri nazik tatlı yumuşak.