Sweet Basil with clams. This Spicy Clams with Basil Sauce dish looks and tastes like a million bucks. The Thai basil adds color and compliments the unique flavor of clams. Slice the chili pepper lengthwise into thin strips.
These are delicate tasting and quick to cook, and they're actually the same species of clam as littlenecks, only harvested at a younger stage. Seek them out in Asian seafood markets or any fresh seafood market with a wide. Occasionally shake skillet and remove clams as they open, setting them aside in a bowl (discard any that are chipped Add parsley and basil. You can have Sweet Basil with clams using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Basil with clams
- Prepare 200 g of / 1 plate Clams.
- Prepare 100 g of Thai Sweet Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Mae Ploy red curry.
- You need of Fish sauce 1tbs (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbs of Sugar.
- It’s 1-2 clove of garlic.
Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper and toss. Stir in the butter, corn, parsley and basil. This recipe was created by a contestant during a cooking competition. Photo about Spaghetti fried with clams dried chilli and sweet basil.
Sweet Basil with clams instructions
- Heat up pan with 2~3 tbs of oil. Add 1~2 cloves of garlic and 1 tbs of curry paste. Fry to bring out the aroma, add water if too dry.
- Add clams (wash them before adding). Stir and let it cook for around 4 mins or until they look ready/open..
- Add 2 tbs sugar, 1tbs fish sauce (optional). Add in Thai basil. Stir quickly and remove from heat..
Keyword: basil butter, butter, clams, grilled clams, jalapenos. This is one of those recipes that's barely a recipe. Discard any clams that do not open. Toss the hot clams with the jalapeño butter and serve with We added some sweet onion to butter sauce. Would highly recommend to anyone that loves.