Super Bowl Clam Dip. Learn how to make a Clams Casino Dip Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Super Bowl Special Clam Dip Recipe. We hereby mandate that all Super Bowl parties must have a dip, whether it's a cheesy, gooey concoction or a fresh veggie salsa.
This clam dip appetizer (which is technically a "spread" as I explain at the end of the video), contains the same basic ingredient list as traditional I think you have opened a dip vs. spread controversy. The only solution may be to make two bowls and put a sign on each. Maybe even make a third bowl. You can have Super Bowl Clam Dip using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Bowl Clam Dip
- You need 2-8 Oz of packages cream cheese.
- It’s 2-6.5 Oz of cans Minced clam.
- You need 2 of – Cloves garlic.
- It’s 2 of – Tbsp Worcestershire.
- Prepare 3 of – Tbsp Frank's hot sauce.
- You need 1 of – Tbsp fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 of – tsp fresh lemon zest.
- It’s dash of course ground pepper.
- Prepare dash of onion powder.
- You need 1-6 pack of Shock Top.
- You need 1 of – orange.
Learn how to make a Clams Casino Dip Recipe! I hope you enjoy this Super Bowl Special Clam Dip Recipe. I was craving good clam dip and this was great. Clam dip has been around the party scene for a long time.
Super Bowl Clam Dip instructions
- Mix all ingredients in bowl, juice from clams too, hit with hand mixer on low..
- Put bowl in fridge, find a 16 oz. glass, slowly pour in 1 Shock Top, then squeeze a little fresh orange juice in it. Garnish with a slice of orange..
- Dip is ready, sit down and enjoy the game….
This classic recipe is used by many American cooks at many different types of gatherings. Put mixture in a serving bowl. Our easy clam dip is made with clams, cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic. It's perfect for serving with your favorite crackers or tortilla chips. Transfer the dip mixture to a serving bowl or container.